>Cynomolgus monkey KLRC3 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey KLRC3 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
KLRC3 cDNA Clone Datasheet
KLRC3 cDNA Clone Product Information
KLRC3 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily C, member 2 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations: 272-274 GTG/ATA, 314 A/T resulting in the amino acid Val substitution by Ile, Asn substitution by Ile and 675 T/C not causing the amino acid variation.
Please check the sequence information before order.
KLRC3 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
KLRC3 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
KLRC3 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAATAAAC AAAGAGGAAC CTTCTCAGAA GTGAGTCTGG CCCAGGATCC AAAGAGGCAG 61 CAAAGGAAAC CTAAAGGCAA TAAAAGCTCC ATTTCAGGAA CCGAACAGGA AATATTCCAA 121 GTAGAATTAA ACCTTCAAAA TCCTTCTCTG AATCATCAAG GGATTGATCA AATATATGAC 181 TGCCAAGGTT TACTGCCACC TCCAGAGAAG CTCACTGCTG AGGTCCTGGG AATCATTTGC 241 ATTGTCCTGA TGGCCACTGT GTTAAAAACA ATAGTTCTTA TTCCTTTCCT GGAGCAGAAC 301 AATTCTTTCC CGATTACAAG AACCCAGAAA GTACGTCACT GTGGCCATTG TCCTGAGGAG 361 TGGATTACAT ATTCCAACAG TTGTTATTAC ATTGGCAAGG AAAAAAGAAC TTGGGCAGAG 421 AGTTTGCTGG CCTGTACTTC AAAGAACTCT AGTCTGCTTT CTATAGATAA TGAAGAAGAA 481 ATGAAATTTC TGACTGCCAT TTCACCATCC ACATGGACTG GTGTGTTTCG TGACAGCAGT 541 CATCATCCAT GGGTGACAAT CAACGGTCTG ACTTTCAAAC ATGAGATAAA AGACTCAGAT 601 CATGCTGAAT ATAACTGTGC AATGCTACAT CTAGATAGAC TTAAATCAGT CCAGTGTGGA 661 TCTTCAAAAA GATACTATTA G
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.