- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Other Species cDNA Clone
>Cynomolgus monkey KLRC1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Cynomolgus monkey KLRC1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
NKG2A; CD159a; NKG2-A;KLRC1
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily C, member 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with XM_001093573.2 [ Macaca mulatta (Rhesus monkey) ]:463 T/C resulting in the amino acid Phe substitution by Leu.
Please check the sequence information before order.
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGATAACC AAGGAGTAAT CTACTCAGAC TTGAATCTGC CCCCAAACCC AAAGAGGAAG 61 CAGCAAAAAC CTAAGGGCAA TACAAGCTCC ATTTTAGTAA CTGAACAGGA AATAACCTAT 121 GTGGAATTAA ACCTTCAAAA AACTTCGCAG GATTTTCAAG GGAATTACAA AACCAATCAC 181 TGCAAAGATT TACCGTCAGT TCCAGAGAAG CTCATTGCTG GGATCCTGGG AATTATCTGT 241 CTTATTTTAA TGGCCTCTGT GGTAACAATA GTTGTTATTC CCTCTACATT GACACAGAAG 301 CACAACAATT CTTCCCTGAA TACAAGAACT CAGAAAGCAT GTCACTGTGG CCATTGTCCT 361 GAGGAGTGGA TTACATATTC CAACAGTTGT TATTATATTG GTAAGGAGAA AAGAACTTGG 421 GCAGAGAGTT TGCTGGCCTG TACTTTGAAG AACTCCAGTC TGCTTTCTAT AGATAATGAA 481 GAAGAAATGA AATTTCTGAC TGCCATTTCA CCATCCACAT GGACTGGTGT GTTTCGTGAC 541 AGCAGTCAGC ATCCATGGGT GACAATAAAC GGTCTGACTT TCAAACATGA GATAAAAGAC 601 TCCGATAATG CTGAACATAA CTGTGCAATG CTACATGCAC GTGGACTCAA ATCAGACCGG 661 TGTGGATCTT CAAAAATATA TCATTGTAAG CATAAGCTTT AG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.