- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Rat KLRC1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001037441.1|
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily C, member 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
KLRC1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGTAATG ATCGAGTCAC CTATGCAGAA CTGAATGTGG CCAAGAACTC AAGGTACCAG 61 CACAACAAAC CAAGGGGCAG TCGCAGCTCC ATTTCAGTAA TAGAGCAGGA AATCGTTTAT 121 GCGGATTTCA GCTTTAAAAA TCCTTCTCAA GAGCAGACCC GGATCTGCAG GGATTGCCAC 181 TGCAAAGGTT TTCCATCTCC TCCAGAAAAA CTCATTGCTG GGACCCTGGG CTTCATCAGT 241 TTTGTCTTAA TTGTTGCTGT GGTTGTAATT ACTACAGTTG CCACACCATA TACTGAAACA 301 AAGGCACAGA TCAACTCCTC AATGACGAGA ACCTACCAAG CACGACCTTG TACTCGTTGT 361 CCAGATGATT GGATATCATA TTCCCACAAC TGTTATTACA TTAGTGTGGA GAGAAAATCT 421 TGGAATGATG GTTTGACGTC CTGCATTTCC AAAAATTGCA GTCTGCTTCA CATAGATAGT 481 GAAGAGGAGC AGGCTTTTCT GCAGTCCTTT TCACTGGTCT CATGGACTGG ATTCTTTCGA 541 AAGAGCAGAA GTCAGCCCTG GGTTTGGGAA AATGGCTCAA CTTTCAAACC AAAGATAACA 601 GAGATGCTGC ATGATGAATA TAACTGTATC ATGATGTCAA CTTCTGGTCT CACGGCAGAA 661 AACTGTACCA TTTTACATCC ATATGTTTGT AAGTGCAAAT TAACCAACTG A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.