>KLK13 (Kallikrein 13)
KLK13 (Kallikrein 13)
- Human KLK13/Kallikrein 13 Protein, Recombinant, Cat NO: 10199-H08H
- Human KLK13/Kallikrein 13 Protein, Recombinant, Cat NO: 10199-HCCH
- Anti-Human KLK13/Kallikrein 13 Antibody, Mouse MAb, Cat NO: 10199-MM01
- Anti-Human KLK13/Kallikrein 13 Antibody, Rabbit PAb, Cat NO: 10199-RP01
- Anti-Human KLK13/Kallikrein 13 Antibody, Rabbit PAb (Antigen Affinity Purified), Cat NO: 10199-RP02
KLK13 ELISA Pair sets
KLK13 cDNA Clones
KLK13, Kallikrein 13, DKFZp586J1923, KLK-L4, KLKL4 [Homo sapiens]
KLK13, Kallikrein 13, Egfbp-2, mGk-13 [Mus musculus]
Entrez Gene summary for KLK13:
Kallikreins are a subgroup of serine proteases having diverse physiological functions. Growing evidence suggests that many kallikreins are implicated in carcinogenesis and some have potential as novel cancer and other disease biomarkers. This KLK13 gene is one of the fifteen kallikrein subfamily members located in a cluster on chromosome 19. Expression of this gene is regulated by steroid hormones and may be useful as a marker for breast cancer. An additional transcript variant has been identified, but its full length sequence has not been determined. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
OMIM - description for KLK13:
Wikipedia summary for KLK13:
Kallikrein-13 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the KLK13 gene.
KLK13 belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily. KLK13 contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
KLK13 is expressed in prostate, breast, testis and salivary gland.
General information above from UniProt
- KLK13 is involved in the pathogenesis and/or progression of breast cancer
- KLK13 may play a role in tissue remodeling and/or tumor invasion and metastasis
- as other KLKs, KLK13 may participate in desquamation through cleavage of desmoglein 1 and regulation by LEKTI (Pubmed 1715888)
- homolog to KLK11,KLK6