- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human INS Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_000207.2
cDNA Size: 333
Synonym: ILPR; IRDN; INS
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens insulin DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 6 C/A not causing the amino acid variation.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGCACTGT GGATGCGCCT CCTGCCCCTG CTGGCGCTGC TGGCCCTCTG GGGACCTGAC 61 CCAGCCGCAG CCTTTGTGAA CCAACACCTG TGCGGCTCAC ACCTGGTGGA AGCTCTCTAC 121 CTAGTGTGCG GGGAACGAGG CTTCTTCTAC ACACCCAAGA CCCGCCGGGA GGCAGAGGAC 181 CTGCAGGTGG GGCAGGTGGA GCTGGGCGGG GGCCCTGGTG CAGGCAGCCT GCAGCCCTTG 241 GCCCTGGAGG GGTCCCTGCA GAAGCGTGGC ATTGTGGAAC AATGCTGTAC CAGCATCTGC 301 TCCCTCTACC AGCTGGAGAA CTACTGCAAC TAG
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.