Rat IL7 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IL7 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IL7 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_013110.2|
Il1a; IL-1 alpha
IL7 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus interleukin 7 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
IL7 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IL7 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IL7 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGTTCCATG TTTCTTTTAG ATATATCTTT GGAATTCCTC CCCTGATCCT TGTGCTGCTG 61 CCGGTCACAT CGTCTGACTG TCACATTAAA GACAAGGACG GTAAAGCCTT TGGGAGTGTG 121 CTGATGATCA GCATCAATCA ACTGGACAAA ATGACAGGAA CTGATAGTGA TTGCCCAAAT 181 AATGAACCAA ACTTTTTTAA AAAACATCTA TGTGATGATA CAAAGGAAGC TGCTTTTCTA 241 AATCGTGCTG CTCGCAAGTT GAGGCAATTT CTTAAAATGA ATATCAGTGA GGAATTCAAT 301 GACCATTTAC TAAGAGTTTC AGACGGCACA CAAACACTGG TGAACTGCAC AAGCAAGGAA 361 GAAAAAACCA TAAAGGAACA GAAAAAGAAT GATCCATGTT TCCTAAAGAG ACTACTGAGA 421 GAGATAAAAA CTTGTTGGAA TAAAATCTTG AACAGCAGTA TATAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.