- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Other Species cDNA Clone
>Canine IL6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Canine IL6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IL6 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IL6 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001003301.1|
IL6 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Canis lupus familiaris interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations: 540 C/G, 541 G/C resulting in the amino acid Cys substitution by Trp, Val substitution by Leu and 201 T/C not causing the amino acid variation.|
IL6 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IL6 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IL6 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAACTCCC TCTCCACAAG CGCCTTCTCC CTGGGGCTGC TCCTGGTGAT GGCTACTGCT 61 TTCCCTACCC CGGGACCCCT GGCAGGAGAT TCCAAGGATG ATGCCACTTC AAATAGTCTA 121 CCACTCACCT CTGCAAACAA AGTGGAAGAA CTGATTAAGT ACATCCTCGG CAAAATCTCT 181 GCACTGAGAA AGGAGATGTG CGACAAGTTT AACAAGTGTG AAGACAGCAA AGAGGCACTG 241 GCAGAAAATA ACCTACATCT TCCCAAACTG GAGGGAAAAG ATGGATGCTT CCAATCTGGG 301 TTCAATCAGG AGACCTGCTT GACAAGAATC ACTACCGGTC TTGTGGAGTT TCAGCTACAC 361 CTGAATATCC TCCAGAACAA CTATGAGGGT GATAAGGAAA ATGTCAAGTC TGTGCACATG 421 AGTACCAAGA TCCTGGTCCA GATGCTAAAG AGCAAGGTAA AGAATCAGGA TGAAGTGACC 481 ACTCCTGACC CAACCACAGA CGCCAGCCTG CAGGCTATCT TGCAGTCGCA GGATGAGTGG 541 CTGAAGCACA CAACAATTCA CCTCATCCTG CGGAGTCTGG AGGATTTCCT GCAGTTCAGT 601 CTGAGGGCTG TTCGGATAAT GTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.
|Interleukin / Interleukins|