Canine IL5 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IL5 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IL5 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001006950.1|
IL5 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Canis lupus familiaris interleukin 5 (colony-stimulating factor, eosinophil) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
IL5 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IL5 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IL5 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGAATGC TTCTGAATTT GAGTTTGCTA GCTCTTGGGG CTGCCTATGT TTCTGCCTTT 61 GCTGTAGAAA ATCCCATGAA TAGACTGGTG GCAGAGACCT TGACACTGCT CTCCACTCAT 121 CGAACTTGGC TGATAGGCGA TGGGAACCTG ATGATTCCTA CTCCTGAAAA TAAAAATCAC 181 CAACTGTGCA TTAAAGAAGT TTTTCAGGGT ATAGACACAT TGAAGAACCA AACTGCCCAC 241 GGGGAGGCTG TGGATAAACT ATTCCAAAAC TTGTCTTTAA TAAAAGAACA CATAGAGCGC 301 CAAAAAAAAA GGTGTGCAGG AGAAAGATGG AGAGTGACAA AGTTCCTAGA CTACCTGCAA 361 GTATTTCTTG GTGTAATAAA CACCGAGTGG ACACCGGAAA GTTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.