Mouse IL4 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IL4 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IL4 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_021283.1|
IL4 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Mus musculus interleukin 4 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.|
IL4 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IL4 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IL4 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGTCTCA ACCCCCAGCT AGTTGTCATC CTGCTCTTCT TTCTCGAATG TACCAGGAGC 61 CATATCCACG GATGCGACAA AAATCACTTG AGAGAGATCA TCGGCATTTT GAACGAGGTC 121 ACAGGAGAAG GGACGCCATG CACGGAGATG GATGTGCCAA ACGTCCTCAC AGCAACGAAG 181 AACACCACAG AGAGTGAGCT CGTCTGTAGG GCTTCCAAGG TGCTTCGCAT ATTTTATTTA 241 AAACATGGGA AAACTCCATG CTTGAAGAAG AACTCTAGTG TTCTCATGGA GCTGCAGAGA 301 CTCTTTCGGG CTTTTCGATG CCTGGATTCA TCGATAAGCT GCACCATGAA TGAGTCCAAG 361 TCCACATCAC TGAAAGACTT CCTGGAAAGC CTAAAGAGCA TCATGCAAAT GGATTACTCG 421 TAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.