Canine IL2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IL2 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IL2 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001003305.1|
IL2 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Canis lupus familiaris interleukin 2 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 34 C/T not causing the amino acid variation.|
IL2 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IL2 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IL2 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGTACAAAA TGCAACTCTT GTCTTGCATC GCATTGACGC TTGTACTTGT CGCAAACAGT 61 GCACCTATTA CTTCAAGCTC TACAAAGGAA ACAGAGCAAC AGATGGAGCA ATTACTGCTG 121 GATTTACAGT TGCTTTTGAA TGGAGTTAAT AATTATGAGA ACCCCCAACT CTCCAGGATG 181 CTCACATTTA AGTTTTACAC GCCCAAGAAG GCCACAGAAT TTACACACCT TCAATGTCTA 241 GCAGAAGAAC TCAAAAACCT GGAGGAAGTG CTAGGTTTAC CTCAAAGCAA AAACGTTCAC 301 TTGACAGACA CCAAGGAATT AATCAGCAAT ATGAATGTAA CACTTCTGAA ACTAAAGGGA 361 TCTGAAACAA GTTACAACTG TGAATATGAT GACGAGACAG CAACCATTAC AGAATTTCTG 421 AACAAATGGA TTACCTTTTG TCAAAGCATC TTCTCAACAC TGACTTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.