- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human IL6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human IL6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_000600.2
cDNA Size: 639
Synonym: HGF, HSF, BSF2, IL-6, IFNB2, IL6
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2) DNA.
Vector: Cloning Vector: pMD18-T Simple Vector.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGAACTCCT TCTCCACAAG CGCCTTCGGT CCAGTTGCCT TCTCCCTGGG GCTGCTCCTG 61 GTGTTGCCTG CTGCCTTCCC TGCCCCAGTA CCCCCAGGAG AAGATTCCAA AGATGTAGCC 121 GCCCCACACA GACAGCCACT CACCTCTTCA GAACGAATTG ACAAACAAAT TCGGTACATC 181 CTCGACGGCA TCTCAGCCCT GAGAAAGGAG ACATGTAACA AGAGTAACAT GTGTGAAAGC 241 AGCAAAGAGG CACTGGCAGA AAACAACCTG AACCTTCCAA AGATGGCTGA AAAAGATGGA 301 TGCTTCCAAT CTGGATTCAA TGAGGAGACT TGCCTGGTGA AAATCATCAC TGGTCTTTTG 361 GAGTTTGAGG TATACCTAGA GTACCTCCAG AACAGATTTG AGAGTAGTGA GGAACAAGCC 421 AGAGCTGTGC AGATGAGTAC AAAAGTCCTG ATCCAGTTCC TGCAGAAAAA GGCAAAGAAT 481 CTAGATGCAA TAACCACCCC TGACCCAACC ACAAATGCCA GCCTGCTGAC GAAGCTGCAG 541 GCACAGAACC AGTGGCTGCA GGACATGACA ACTCATCTCA TTCTGCGCAG CTTTAAGGAG 601 TTCCTGCAGT CCAGCCTGAG GGCTCTTCGG CAAATGTAG
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.
|Interleukin / Interleukins|