>Human cDNA Clones
>Human IL-13/ALRH Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Human IL-13/ALRH Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_002188.2
cDNA Size: 399
Synonym: ALRH, BHR1, P600, IL-13, MGC116786, MGC116788, MGC116789
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens interleukin 13 DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGCGCTTT TGTTGACCAC GGTCATTGCT CTCACTTGCC TTGGCGGCTT TGCCTCCCCA 61 GGCCCTGTGC CTCCCTCTAC AGCCCTCAGG GAGCTCATTG AGGAGCTGGT CAACATCACC 121 CAGAACCAGA AGGCTCCGCT CTGCAATGGC AGCATGGTAT GGAGCATCAA CCTGACAGCT 181 GGCATGTACT GTGCAGCCCT GGAATCCCTG ATCAACGTGT CAGGCTGCAG TGCCATCGAG 241 AAGACCCAGA GGATGCTGAG CGGATTCTGC CCGCACAAGG TCTCAGCTGG GCAGTTTTCC 301 AGCTTGCATG TCCGAGACAC CAAAATCGAG GTGGCCCAGT TTGTAAAGGA CCTGCTCTTA 361 CATTTAAAGA AACTTTTTCG CGAGGGACGG TTCAACTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.