Human IL10 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_000572.2
cDNA Size: 537
Synonym: CSIF; TGIF; IL-10; IL10A; MGC126450; MGC126451
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens interleukin 10 DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15–30 min .
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGCACAGCT CAGCACTGCT CTGTTGCCTG GTCCTCCTGA CTGGGGTGAG GGCCAGCCCA
61 GGCCAGGGCA CCCAGTCTGA GAACAGCTGC ACCCACTTCC CAGGCAACCT GCCTAACATG
121 CTTCGAGATC TCCGAGATGC CTTCAGCAGA GTGAAGACTT TCTTTCAAAT GAAGGATCAG
181 CTGGACAACT TGTTGTTAAA GGAGTCCTTG CTGGAGGACT TTAAGGGTTA CCTGGGTTGC
241 CAAGCCTTGT CTGAGATGAT CCAGTTTTAC CTGGAGGAGG TGATGCCCCA AGCTGAGAAC
301 CAAGACCCAG ACATCAAGGC GCATGTGAAC TCCCTGGGGG AGAACCTGAA GACCCTCAGG
361 CTGAGGCTAC GGCGCTGTCA TCGATTTCTT CCCTGTGAAA ACAAGAGCAA GGCCGTGGAG
421 CAGGTGAAGA ATGCCTTTAA TAAGCTCCAA GAGAAAGGCA TCTACAAAGC CATGAGTGAG
481 TTTGACATCT TCATCAACTA CATAGAAGCC TACATGACAA TGAAGATACG AAACTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.