- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human IL1F2 / IL1B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human IL1F2 / IL1B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_000576.2
cDNA Size: 810
Synonym: IL1B, IL-1, IL1F2, IL1-BETA
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens interleukin 1, beta (IL1B) DNA
Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGCAGAAG TACCTGAGCT CGCCAGTGAA ATGATGGCTT ATTACAGTGG CAATGAGGAT 61 GACTTGTTCT TTGAAGCTGA TGGCCCTAAA CAGATGAAGT GCTCCTTCCA GGACCTGGAC 121 CTCTGCCCTC TGGATGGCGG CATCCAGCTA CGAATCTCCG ACCACCACTA CAGCAAGGGC 181 TTCAGGCAGG CCGCGTCAGT TGTTGTGGCC ATGGACAAGC TGAGGAAGAT GCTGGTTCCC 241 TGCCCACAGA CCTTCCAGGA GAATGACCTG AGCACCTTCT TTCCCTTCAT CTTTGAAGAA 301 GAACCTATCT TCTTCGACAC ATGGGATAAC GAGGCTTATG TGCACGATGC ACCTGTACGA 361 TCACTGAACT GCACGCTCCG GGACTCACAG CAAAAAAGCT TGGTGATGTC TGGTCCATAT 421 GAACTGAAAG CTCTCCACCT CCAGGGACAG GATATGGAGC AACAAGTGGT GTTCTCCATG 481 TCCTTTGTAC AAGGAGAAGA AAGTAATGAC AAAATACCTG TGGCCTTGGG CCTCAAGGAA 541 AAGAATCTGT ACCTGTCCTG CGTGTTGAAA GATGATAAGC CCACTCTACA GCTGGAGAGT 601 GTAGATCCCA AAAATTACCC AAAGAAGAAG ATGGAAAAGC GATTTGTCTT CAACAAGATA 661 GAAATCAATA ACAAGCTGGA ATTTGAGTCT GCCCAGTTCC CCAACTGGTA CATCAGCACC 721 TCTCAAGCAG AAAACATGCC CGTCTTCCTG GGAGGGACCA AAGGCGGCCA GGATATAACT 781 GACTTCACCA TGCAATTTGT GTCTTCCTAA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.
IL-1 beta / IL1B related areas, pathways, and other information
|Interleukin / Interleukins|