- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human IGIP Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IGIP cDNA Clone Datasheet
IGIP cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001007189.1|
IGIP cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens IgA-inducing protein homolog (Bos taurus) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
IGIP cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IGIP cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IGIP cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGTGCAGTT ATTATCACAT GAAGAAACGC AGTGTGTCGG GCTGTAATAT TACCATATTT 61 GCTGTCATGT TCTCCCATCT CAGTGCTGGG AAATCACCAT GTGGAAACCA AGCAAACGTG 121 TTGTGCATCA GCCGGCTTGA GTTTGTTCAA TATCAAAGCT GA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.