- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human IGFL2 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human IGFL2 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IGFL2 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IGFL2 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001135113.1|
IGFL2 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens IGF-like family member 2 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
IGFL2 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IGFL2 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IGFL2 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGTGCCCA GAATCTTCGC TCCTGCTTAT GTGTCAGTCT GTCTCCTCCT CTTGTGTCCA 61 AGGGAAGTCA TCGCTCCCGC TGGCTCAGAA CCATGGCTGT GCCAGCCGGC ACCCAGGTGT 121 GGAGACAAGA TCTACAACCC CTTGGAGCAG TGCTGTTACA ATGACGCCAT CGTGTCCCTG 181 AGCGAGACCC GCCAATGTGG TCCCCCCTGC ACCTTCTGGC CCTGCTTTGA GCTCTGCTGT 241 CTTGATTCCT TTGGCCTCAC AAACGATTTT GTTGTGAAGC TGAAGGTTCA GGGTGTGAAT 301 TCCCAGTGCC ACTCATCTCC CATCTCCAGT AAATGTGAAA GCAGAAGACG TTTTCCCTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.