Ferret IFNG Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFNG cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFNG cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||AB300566.1|
IFNG cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Ferret Interferon gamma DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 472 C/G and 479-480 GA/CC resulting in the amino acid leu substitution by val, arg substitution by pro.|
IFNG cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFNG cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFNG cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAATTATA CAACTATATG CTTAGCTTTT CAGCTTTGCG TGATTTTCTG TTCTTCTGGC 61 TATTACTGTC AGGCCATGTT TTTTAAAGAA ATAGAAGACC TAAAGGAATA TTTTAATGCA 121 AGTAATCCAG ATGTAGCAGA TGGTGGGCCT CTTTTCTTAG ATATTTTGAA GAACTGGAGA 181 GAGGAGAGTG ACAAAAAAAT CATTCAAAGC CAAATTGTCT CCTTCTACTT GAAACTGTTT 241 GAAAACTTCA AAGATAACCA GATCATTCAA AGGAGCATGG ATACCATCAA GGAAGACATG 301 CTTGTCAGGT TCTTCAATAA CAGCAGCAGT AAGCTGGAGG ACTTCCTTAA GCTGATTCGA 361 ATTCCTGTGA ATGATCTGCA GGTCCAGCGC AAAGCGATAA ATGAACTCAT CAAAGTGATG 421 AATGATCTCT CACCAAGATC TAACCTAAGG AAGCGGAAAA GGAGTCACAG TGTGTTTCCC 481 GGCCGCAGAG CATCGAAATA A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.