Rat IFNG Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFNG cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFNG cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_138880.2|
IFNG cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus interferon gamma DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
IFNG cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFNG cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFNG cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGTGCTA CACGCCGCGT CTTGGTTTTG CAGCTCTGCC TCATGGCCCT CTCTGGCTGT 61 TACTGCCAAG GCACACTCAT TGAAAGCCTA GAAAGTCTGA AGAACTATTT TAACTCAAGT 121 AGCATGGATG CTATGGAAGG AAAGAGCCTC CTCTTGGATA TCTGGAGGAA CTGGCAAAAG 181 GACGGTAACA CGAAAATACT TGAGAGCCAG ATTATCTCTT TCTACCTCAG ACTCTTTGAA 241 GTCTTGAAAG ACAACCAGGC CATCAGCAAC AACATAAGTG TCATCGAATC GCACCTGATC 301 ACTAACTTCT TCAGCAACAG TAAAGCAAAA AAGGATGCAT TCATGAGCAT CGCCAAGTTC 361 GAGGTGAACA ACCCACAGAT CCAGCACAAA GCTGTCAATG AACTCATCAG AGTGATTCAC 421 CAGCTGTCAC CAGAATCTAG CCTAAGGAAG CGGAAAAGGA GTCGGTGCTG A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.