>Cynomolgus monkey IFNB1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey IFNB1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFNB1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFNB1 cDNA Clone Product Information
IFNB1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) interferon, beta 1, fibroblast DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations: 322 T/C，412 A/G，resulting in the amino acid Phe substitution by Leu，Met substitution by Val and 153 C/T not causing the amino acid variation.
Please check the sequence information before order.
IFNB1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFNB1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFNB1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGACCAACA AGTGTCTCCT CCAAATTGCT CTCCTGTTGT GCTTCTCCAC TACGGCTCTT 61 TCCATGAGCT ACAACTTGCT TGGATTCCTA CAAAGAAGCA GCAGTTTTCA GTGTCAGAAG 121 CTCCTGTGGC AATTGAATGG AAGGCTTGAA TATTGCCTCA AGGACAGGAT GAACTTTGAC 181 ATCCCTGAGG AAATTAAGCA GCCGCAGCAG TTCCAGAAGG AGGACGCTGC ATTGACCATC 241 TATGAGATGC TCCAGAACAT CTTCGCTATT TTCAGACAAG ATTTATCTAG CACTGGCTGG 301 AATGAGACTA TTGTGGAGAA CCTCCTTGCT AATGTCTATC ATCAGATAGA CCATCTGAAG 361 ACAATCCTAG AAGAAAAACT GGAGAAAGAA GATTTCACCA GGGGAAAATT CGTGAGCAGT 421 TTGCACCTGA AAAGATACTA TGGAAGGATT CTGCATTACC TGAAGGCCAA GGAGTACAGT 481 CACTGTGCCT GGACCATAGT CAGAGTGGAA ATCCTCAGGA ACTTTTTCTT CATTAACAAA 541 CTTACAGGTT ACCTCCGAAA CTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.