>Cynomolgus monkey IFNA4 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey IFNA4 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFNA4 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFNA4 cDNA Clone Product Information
IFNA4 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) interferon, alpha 4 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 97 G/A and 100 A/C resulting in the amino acid Gly substitution by Ser, Asn substitution by His.
Please check the sequence information before order.
IFNA4 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFNA4 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFNA4 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCCCTGT CCTTTTCTTT ACTGATGGCC GTGGTGGTGC TCAGCTACAA ATCCATCTGC 61 TCTCTGGGCT GTGATCTGCC CCAGACCCAC AGCCTGAGTC ATAGGAGGGC CTTGATACTC 121 CTGGCACAAA TGGGAAGGAT CTCTCCTTTC TCCTGTCTGA AGGACAGACA TGACTTTGGA 181 TTCCCCCAGG AGGAGTTTGA TGGCAACCAG TTCCAGACGG CTCAAGCCAT GTCTGTCCTC 241 CATGAGATGA TCCAGCAGAC CTTCAATCTC TTCAGCACAA AGGACTCATC TGCTGCTTGG 301 GAACAGAACC TCCTAGAAAA ATTTTCCACC GAACTTTACC AGCAACTGAG TGACTTGGAA 361 GCCTGTGTGA TACAGGAGGC CGGGGTGGGA GAGACTCCAC TGATGAATGA GGACTCCATC 421 CTGGCTGTGA GGAAATACTT CCAAAGAATC ACTCTCTATC TGATGGAGAA GAAATACAGC 481 CCTTGTGCCT GGGAGGTTGT CAGAGCAGAA ATCATGAGAT CCCTCTCTTT TTCAACAAAC 541 TTGCAAAAAA GATTAAGGAA GAAGAATTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.