>Human cDNA Clones
>Human IFNA2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Codon Optimized)
Human IFNA2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Codon Optimized) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Product Information
RP11-354P17.2, IFN-alphaA, IFNA, IFNA2B, INFA2
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens interferon, alpha 2 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||A number of silent mutations were introduced into the DNA sequence in order to increase its protein expression level in mammalian cell system. The translated amino acid sequence is identical with NP_000596.2.|
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCTCTGA CCTTTGCCCT GCTGGTGGCT CTGCTGGTGC TGTCCTGTAA GTCCTCCTGT 61 TCTGTGGGCT GTGACCTGCC ACAGACCCAC TCCCTGGGCA GCAGGAGGAC CCTGATGCTG 121 CTGGCTCAAA TGAGGAGGAT TTCCCTGTTC TCCTGTCTGA AAGACAGACA TGACTTTGGC 181 TTTCCACAGG AGGAGTTTGG CAACCAGTTC CAGAAGGCTG AGACCATCCC TGTGCTGCAT 241 GAGATGATTC AACAGATTTT CAACCTGTTC AGCACCAAGG ACTCCTCTGC TGCCTGGGAT 301 GAGACCCTGC TGGACAAGTT CTACACAGAA CTCTACCAAC AACTTAATGA CTTGGAGGCT 361 TGTGTGATTC AGGGAGTGGG AGTGACAGAG ACACCACTGA TGAAGGAGGA CAGCATCCTG 421 GCTGTGAGGA AATACTTCCA GAGGATTACC CTCTACCTGA AAGAGAAGAA ATACAGCCCA 481 TGTGCCTGGG AGGTGGTGAG GGCTGAGATA ATGAGGTCCT TCTCCCTGAG CACCAACCTC 541 CAAGAGTCCC TGAGGAGCAA GGAGTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.