>Cynomolgus monkey IFNA2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey IFNA2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Product Information
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) interferon, alpha 2 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 233 T/C resulting in the amino acid Val substitution by Ala.
Please check the sequence information before order.
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFNA2 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCCTTGA CCTTTGCTTT ACTGGTGGCC CTGGTGGTGC TCAGCTGCAA GTCAAGCTGC 61 TCTCTGGGCT GTGATCTACC TCAAACCCAC AGCCTGGGTA ACAGGAGGAC CTTGATGCTC 121 CTGGCACAAA TGAGGAGAAT CTCTCTTTTC TTCTGCCTGA AGGACAGACA TGACTTTGAA 181 TTTCCCCAGG AGGAGTTTGG CAACCAGTTC CAAAAGGCTC AAACCATCCC TGCCCTCCAT 241 GAGATGATCC AGCAGACCTT CAATCTCTTC AGCACAAAGG ACTCATCTGC TGCTTGGGAT 301 GAGACCCTCC TAAACAAATT CTACACTGAA CTCTACCAGC AGCTGAATGA CCTGGAAGCC 361 TGTGTGATGC AGGAGATGGG GGTGACAGAG ACTCCCCTGA TGAACAAGAA CTCCATCCTG 421 GCCGTGAGGA AATACTTCCA AAGAATCACT CTCTATCTGA AAGAGAAGAA ATACAGTCTT 481 TGTGCCTGGG AGGTTGTCAG AGCAGAAATT ATGAGATCTT TTTCTTTGTC AACAAACTTG 541 CAAGAAAGTT TAAGAAGTAA GGAATGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.