>Cynomolgus monkey IFNA13 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey IFNA13 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFNA13 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFNA13 cDNA Clone Product Information
IFNA13 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) interferon, alpha 13 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 331 A/G resulting in the amino acid Thr substitution by Ala.
Please check the sequence information before order.
IFNA13 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFNA13 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFNA13 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGATGGCCT TGCCCTTTGC TTTACTGATG GCCCTGGTGG TGCTCAGCAG CAAGTCAAGT 61 TGCTCTCTGG GCTGTGATCT GCCTGAGACC CACAGCCTGG ATAACAGGAA GACCATGATG 121 CTCCTGGCAC AGATGAGCAG AATCTCTCCT TCCTCCTGTC TGATGGACAG ACATGACTTT 181 GGATTTCCCC AGCAGGAGTT TGATGGCAAC CAGTTCCAGA AGGCTCCAGC CATCTCTGTC 241 CTCCATGAGC TGATCCAGCA GACCTTCAAC CTCTTTACCA CAAAAGACTC ATCTGCTGCT 301 TGGGATGAGG ACCTCCTAGA CAAATTCTGC GCTGAACTCT ACCAGCAGCT GAATGACTTG 361 GAAGCCTGTG TCATGCAGCA GGAGAGGGTG GGAGAAACTC CCCTGATGAA TGCGGACTCC 421 ACCTTGGCTG TGAAGAAATA CTTCCGAAGA ATCACTCTCT ATCTGACAGA GAAGAAATAC 481 AGCCCTTGTG CCTGGGAGGT TGTCAGAGCA GAAATCATGA GATCCTTCTC TTTATCAACA 541 AACTTGCAAG AAAGATTAAG GAGGAAGGAA TAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.