Rat IFITM1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IFITM1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
IFITM1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001106314.1|
IFITM1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus interferon induced transmembrane protein 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 273 T/C not causing the amino acid variation.|
IFITM1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IFITM1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IFITM1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCCCAAGG AACAGCAAGA GGTGGTTATC CTGGGAGGAC CCCACACCTC AAATTCTGCG 61 ACAACCACCA CAATCAACAT GCCTGCTGAG ATCTCCACGC CTGACCACGT GGTCTGGTCC 121 CTGTTCAATA CGCTCTTCAT GAACTTCTGC TGCCTGGGCT TCATAGCGTA TTCCTACTCT 181 GTGAAGTCTA GGGACAGGAA GATGGTGGGT GATGTGACTG GGGCCAAGAC CTACGCCTCC 241 ACTGCCAAGT GCCTGAACAT CAGCTCCGTG ATCTTTACCA TCCTCATGGC TATCCTCACG 301 ATCATTCTTT ACGCCACTAA AAGAACATAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.