Human IAPP Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
IAPP cDNA Clone Datasheet
IAPP cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_000415.2|
DAP; IAP; IAPP
IAPP cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens islet amyloid polypeptide DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations: 131 G/C, 250-251 CT/GG resulting in the amino acid Arg substitution by Pro, Leu substitution by Gly and 69 A/C not causing the amino acid variation.|
IAPP cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
IAPP cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
IAPP cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGCATCC TGAAGCTGCA AGTATTTCTC ATTGTGCTCT CTGTTGCATT GAACCATCTG 61 AAAGCTACCC CCATTGAAAG TCATCAGGTG GAAAAGCGGA AATGCAACAC TGCCACATGT 121 GCAACGCAGC CCCTGGCAAA TTTTTTAGTT CATTCCAGCA ACAACTTTGG TGCCATTCTC 181 TCATCTACCA ACGTGGGATC CAATACATAT GGCAAGAGGA ATGCAGTAGA GGTTTTAAAG 241 AGAGAGCCAG GGAATTACTT GCCCCTTTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.