>Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) Negative Marker
Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) Negative Marker
Sino Biological provides a comprehensive set of tools for hematopoietic stem cell negative marker related studies, including recombinant proteins, antibodies (rabbit MAb & PAb, mouse MAb), ELISA kits, and ORF cDNA clones.
Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) Negative Marker Products
Please click the molecular formulas to find products that you are interested.
* Being developed. Tell us your requirement so that the products of interest be placed on the priority list.
Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) Background
Hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) are multipotent stem cells that give rise to all the cell types of the blood throughout adult life. The hematopoietic tissue contains cells with long-term and short-term regeneration capacities and committed multipotent, oligopotent, and unipotent progenitors. Hematopoietic stem cells are differentiated from hemangioblasts which develop from the mesoderm and give rise to hematopoietic stem cells and cells of the vascular endothelium. Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) that is the transplantation of blood stem cells derived from the bone marrow or blood has been used in medical treatment for more than 50 years. Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation is now routinely used to treat patients with cancers and other disorders of the blood and immune systems.
Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) Related Studies
- Muller-Sieburg CE, et al. (2002) Deterministc regulation of hematopoietic stem cell self-renewal and differentiation. Blood. 100: 1302-9.
- Krauss AC, et al. (2009) Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for pediatric autoimmune disease: where we stand and where we need to go. Bone Marrow Transplant. 44(3):137-43.
- Schroeder T. (2010) Hematopoietic stem cell heterogeneity: subtypes, not unpredictable behavior. Cell Stem Cell. 6(3):203-7.
- Weber JM, et al. (2010) Notch signaling and the bone marrow hematopoietic stem cell niche. Bone. 46(2):281-5.