- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human HTN3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human HTN3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
HTN3 cDNA Clone Datasheet
HTN3 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC009791|
HTN3 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens histatin 3 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
HTN3 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
HTN3 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
HTN3 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAAGTTTT TTGTTTTTGC TTTAATCTTG GCTCTCATGC TTTCCATGAC TGGAGCTGAT 61 TCACATGCAA AGAGACATCA TGGGTATAAA AGAAAATTCC ATGAAAAGCA TCATTCACAT 121 CGAGGCTATA GATCAAATTA TCTGTATGAC AATTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.