- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human HIST2H3C Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human HIST2H3C Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_021059.2
cDNA Size: 411
Synonym: H3; H3.2; H3/M; H3F2; H3FM; MGC9629;
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens histone cluster 2, H3c DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 410 A/G not causing the amino acid variation.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15–30 min .
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGCCCGTA CTAAGCAGAC TGCTCGCAAG TCGACCGGCG GCAAGGCCCC GAGGAAGCAG 61 CTGGCCACCA AGGCGGCCCG CAAGAGCGCG CCGGCCACGG GCGGGGTGAA GAAGCCGCAC 121 CGCTACCGGC CCGGCACCGT AGCCCTGCGG GAGATCCGGC GCTACCAGAA GTCCACGGAG 181 CTGCTGATCC GCAAGCTGCC CTTCCAGCGG CTGGTACGCG AGATCGCGCA GGACTTTAAG 241 ACGGACCTGC GCTTCCAGAG CTCGGCCGTG ATGGCGCTGC AGGAGGCCAG CGAGGCCTAC 301 CTGGTGGGGC TGTTCGAAGA CACGAACCTG TGCGCCATCC ACGCCAAGCG CGTGACCATT 361 ATGCCCAAGG ACATCCAGCT GGCCCGCCGC ATCCGTGGAG AGCGGGCTTG A
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.