- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Other Species cDNA Clone
>Rat GYPC Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Rat GYPC Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
GYPC cDNA Clone Datasheet
GYPC cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001013233.1|
GPC; MGC124900; Gypc
GYPC cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus glycophorin C (Gerbich blood group) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 120 G/T not causing the amino acid variation.|
GYPC cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
GYPC cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
GYPC cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGCAGCC CCGTCAGAAC GCCACCTCCT GAGCGCCTGG AGCCCAACCC AGGGATGTCC 61 TATGCCGTTA TGGAGATTGC CATCATTGCA GCTGTGATCA CTGCGGTGGC CTTGGTCCTT 121 GTCTGCCTCC TCTTTCTCAT GCTTCGCTAC CTGTACAGGC ACAAGGGCAC TTACTACACC 181 AATGAGGCCA AAGGCACGGA GTTTGCAGAA AGTGCGGATG CAGCTCTGCA AAGTGACCCT 241 GCCCTCCAGG ATGCCGGGGA CACCAGCAAG AAGGAATACT TTATCTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.