- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human GRP Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human GRP Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
GRP cDNA Clone Datasheet
GRP cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC004488|
BN; GRP-10; proGRP; preproGRP; GRP
GRP cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens gastrin-releasing peptide DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
GRP cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
GRP cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
GRP cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCGCGGCC GTGAGCTCCC GCTGGTCCTG CTGGCGCTGG TCCTCTGCCT GGCGCCCCGG 61 GGGCGAGCGG TCCCGCTGCC TGCGGGCGGA GGGACCGTGC TGACCAAGAT GTACCCGCGC 121 GGCAACCACT GGGCGGTGGG GCACTTAATG GGGAAAAAGA GCACAGGGGA GTCTTCTTCT 181 GTTTCTGAGA GAGGGAGCCT GAAGCAGCAG CTGAGAGAGT ACATCAGGTG GGAAGAAGCT 241 GCAAGGAATT TGCTGGGTCT CATAGAAGCA AAGGAGAACA GAAACCACCA GCCACCTCAA 301 CCCAAGGCCC TGGGCAATCA GCAGCCTTCG TGGGATTCAG AGGATAGCAG CAACTTCAAA 361 GATGTAGGTT CAAAAGGCAA AGTTGGTAGA CTCTCTGCTC CAGGTTCTCA ACGTGAAGGA 421 AGGAACCCCC AGCTGAACCA GCAATGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.