Human GAPDH Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_002046.3
cDNA Size: 1008
Synonym: GAPDH, G3PD, GAPD, MGC88685
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase DNA
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for two point mutations: 381 T/C and 885 T/C, none of which causes the encoded amino acid variation yet.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15–30 min .
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGGGAAGG TGAAGGTCGG AGTCAACGGA TTTGGTCGTA TTGGGCGCCT GGTCACCAGG 61 GCTGCTTTTA ACTCTGGTAA AGTGGATATT GTTGCCATCA ATGACCCCTT CATTGACCTC 121 AACTACATGG TTTACATGTT CCAATATGAT TCCACCCATG GCAAATTCCA TGGCACCGTC 181 AAGGCTGAGA ACGGGAAGCT TGTCATCAAT GGAAATCCCA TCACCATCTT CCAGGAGCGA 241 GATCCCTCCA AAATCAAGTG GGGCGATGCT GGCGCTGAGT ACGTCGTGGA GTCCACTGGC 301 GTCTTCACCA CCATGGAGAA GGCTGGGGCT CATTTGCAGG GGGGAGCCAA AAGGGTCATC 361 ATCTCTGCCC CCTCTGCTGA CGCCCCCATG TTCGTCATGG GTGTGAACCA TGAGAAGTAT 421 GACAACAGCC TCAAGATCAT CAGCAATGCC TCCTGCACCA CCAACTGCTT AGCACCCCTG 481 GCCAAGGTCA TCCATGACAA CTTTGGTATC GTGGAAGGAC TCATGACCAC AGTCCATGCC 541 ATCACTGCCA CCCAGAAGAC TGTGGATGGC CCCTCCGGGA AACTGTGGCG TGATGGCCGC 601 GGGGCTCTCC AGAACATCAT CCCTGCCTCT ACTGGCGCTG CCAAGGCTGT GGGCAAGGTC 661 ATCCCTGAGC TGAACGGGAA GCTCACTGGC ATGGCCTTCC GTGTCCCCAC TGCCAACGTG 721 TCAGTGGTGG ACCTGACCTG CCGTCTAGAA AAACCTGCCA AATATGATGA CATCAAGAAG 781 GTGGTGAAGC AGGCGTCGGA GGGCCCCCTC AAGGGCATCC TGGGCTACAC TGAGCACCAG 841 GTGGTCTCCT CTGACTTCAA CAGCGACACC CACTCCTCCA CCTTCGACGC TGGGGCTGGC 901 ATTGCCCTCA ACGACCACTT TGTCAAGCTC ATTTCCTGGT ATGACAACGA ATTTGGCTAC 961 AGCAACAGGG TGGTGGACCT CATGGCCCAC ATGGCCTCCA AGGAGTAA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.