- Human Fetuin-B/FETUB Protein, Recombinant, Cat NO: 11834-H08H
- Mouse Fetuin-B/FETUB Protein, Recombinant, Cat NO: 50572-M08H
- Anti-Human Fetuin-B/FETUB Antibody, Rabbit PAb (Antigen Affinity Purified), Cat NO: 11834-RP02
- Anti-Mouse Fetuin-B/FETUB Antibody, Cat NO: 50572-RP01
- Anti-Mouse Fetuin-B/FETUB Antibody (Antigen Affinity Purified), Cat NO: 50572-RP02
Fetuin-B ELISA Pair sets
Fetuin-B cDNA Clones
Fetuin-B, FETUB, 16G2, Gugu, IRL685 [Homo sapiens]
Fetuin-B, Fetub, fetuin beta, 2310011O17Rik, AI255764, D17980, Gugu [Mus musculus]
Entrez Gene summary for FETUB:
The protein encoded by this FETUB gene is a member of the fetuin family, part of the cystatin superfamily of cysteine protease inhibitors. Fetuins have been implicated in several diverse functions, including osteogenesis and bone resorption, regulation of the insulin and hepatocyte growth factor receptors, and response to systemic inflammation. Fetuin-B may be secreted by cells. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
OMIM - description for Fetuin-B:
The fetuin family, which includes FETUB, is part of the cystatin superfamily and encompasses a series of tightly related proteins that are synthesized mostly in the liver. Fetuins have been implicated in several diverse functions, including osteogenesis and bone resorption, regulation of the insulin and hepatocyte growth factor receptors (147670 and 164860, respectively), and response to systemic inflammation (summary by Olivier et al., 2000).
Wikipedia summary for Fetuin-B:
Fetuin-B is a protein that in humans is encoded by the FETUB gene.
Fetuin-B belongs to the fetuin family. Fetuin-B contains 2 cystatin fetuin-B-type domains.
Liver and testis.
General information above from UniProt