- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human FXYD1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human FXYD1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
FXYD1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
FXYD1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC032800|
FXYD1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens FXYD domain containing ion transport regulator 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
FXYD1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
FXYD1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
FXYD1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCGTCTC TTGGCCACAT CTTGGTTTTC TGTGTGGGTC TCCTCACCAT GGCCAAGGCA 61 GAAAGTCCAA AGGAACACGA CCCGTTCACT TACGACTACC AGTCCCTGCA GATCGGAGGC 121 CTCGTCATCG CCGGGATCCT CTTCATCCTG GGCATCCTCA TCGTGCTGAG CAGAAGATGC 181 CGGTGCAAGT TCAACCAGCA GCAGAGGACT GGGGAACCCG ATGAAGAGGA GGGAACTTTC 241 CGCAGCTCCA TCCGCCGTCT GTCCACCCGC AGGCGGTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.