- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human EPO Gene cDNA Clone (Codon Optimized, full-length ORF Clone)
Human EPO Gene cDNA Clone (Codon Optimized, full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
EPO cDNA Clone Datasheet
EPO cDNA Clone Product Information
EPO; EP; MGC138142
EPO cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens erythropoietin DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pMD18-T Simple Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||A number of silent mutations were introduced into the DNA sequence in order to increase its protein expression level in mammalian cell system. The translated amino acid sequence is identical with NP_000790.2.|
EPO cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
EPO cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
EPO cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGAGTGC ATGAATGTCC TGCCTGGCTG TGGCTTCTCC TGTCACTGCT GTCTCTCCCT 61 CTGGGCCTCC CAGTGCTGGG CGCACCACCA AGACTCATCT GTGACAGCAG AGTGCTGGAG 121 AGGTATCTCT TGGAGGCCAA GGAGGCTGAG AACATTACCA CAGGCTGTGC TGAACACTGC 181 AGCTTGAATG AGAATATCAC TGTCCCAGAC ACCAAAGTTA ATTTCTATGC CTGGAAGAGG 241 ATGGAGGTTG GGCAACAAGC AGTTGAAGTG TGGCAAGGCC TGGCCCTGCT GTCTGAAGCT 301 GTCCTGAGGG GCCAGGCACT GTTGGTCAAC TCTTCCCAGC CTTGGGAGCC CCTGCAACTG 361 CATGTGGATA AAGCAGTGAG TGGCCTTAGA AGCCTCACCA CTCTGCTTCG GGCTCTGGGA 421 GCACAGAAGG AAGCCATCTC CCCTCCAGAT GCAGCCTCAG CAGCTCCACT CAGAACAATT 481 ACTGCTGACA CTTTTAGAAA ACTCTTTAGG GTGTACTCCA ATTTCCTCCG GGGAAAGCTG 541 AAGCTGTACA CAGGTGAGGC ATGTAGGACA GGGGACAGAT GA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.