Human EPAS1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
EPAS1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
EPAS1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC015869|
HLF; MOP2; ECYT4; HIF2A; PASD2; bHLHe73;EPAS1
EPAS1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens endothelial PAS domain protein 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
EPAS1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
EPAS1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
EPAS1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGTCTTTC ACACGGCACA TTTGGACATT TCCAGAACTA CCATGAGATG GTTTAGACGG 61 GAATTCATGC AAATGAGGGG TCAAAAATGG TATAGTGACC CCGTCCACGT CCTCCAAGCT 121 CACGACCTTG GAGCCCCGTG GAGCTGGACT GAGGAGGAGG CTGCACAGCG GGAGAGCAGC 181 TGGTCCAGAC CAGCCCTGCA GCCCCCACTC AGCCGGCAGC CAGATGGCCC CGCAAGGCCT 241 CCAGGGATGG CCCCTAGCCA CAGGCCCTGG CTGAGGTCTC TGGGTCGGTC AGTGACATGT 301 AGGTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.