- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human EMCN Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
EMCN cDNA Clone Datasheet
EMCN cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC017781|
EMCN cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens endomucin DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
EMCN cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
EMCN cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
EMCN cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGAACTGC TTCAAGTGAC CATTCTTTTT CTTCTGCCCA GTATTTGCAG CAGTAACAGC 61 ACAGGTGTTT TAGAGGCAGC TAATAATTCA CTTGTTGTTA CTACAACAAA ACCATCTATA 121 ACAACACCAA ACACAGAATC ATTACAGAAA AATGTTGTCA CACCAACAAC TGGAACAACT 181 CCTAAAGGAA CAATCACCAA TGAATTACTT AAAATGTCTC TGATGTCAAC AGCTACTTTT 241 TTAACAAGTA AAGATGAAGG ATTGAAAGCC ACAACCACTG ATGTCAGGAA GAATGACTCC 301 ATCATTTCAA ACGTAACAGT AACAAGTGTT ACACTTCCAA ATGCTGTTTC AACATTACAA 361 AGTTCCAAAC CCAAGACTGA AACTCAGAGT TCAATTAAAA CAACAGAAAT ACCAGGCACA 421 CCAGAAAATG GAAATGATCA ACCTCAGTCT GATAAAGAGA GCGTGAAGCT TCTTACCGTT 481 AAGACAATTT CTCATGAGTC TGGTGAGCAC TCTGCACAAG GAAAAACCAA GAACTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.