- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
ELISA Kit Products Features
- The detection limit is as low as 3.1 pg/ml.
- Full length protein, instead of peptides as immunogen. All of our antibodies were generated with recombinant full length proteins as immunogen, which ensures better binding affinity and specificity to the native protein.
- Antibody pair of two mAbs. In some of our ELISA kits, the capture antibody and detection antibody are both mAbs, such as human CD146 ELISA kit (SEK10115) and human MMP-9 ELISA kit (SEK10327). The antibody pair of two mAbs ensures higher specificity than most ELISA kits which use mAb as capture antibody and pAb as detection antibody.
- Over 80% of our recombinant proteins are human cell-expressed. Human cell expression ensures the proper folding, glycosylation, gamma-carboxylation and other post-translational modification of recombinant proteins.
Browse ELISA Kits
ELISA Kits by alphabetical order
First Swine Influenza 2009 Testing Kit in the World
The H1N1 (Swine Flu 2009) Hemagglutinin ELISA kit (SEK001) is the first swine flu 2009 testing kit in the world. It specifically tests swine influenza 2009 H1N1 hemagglutinin, but has no cross-reactivity with seasonal flu H1N1 hemagglutinin.
Notes: Search products in the search box on the top of our website. When the ELISA kit is not found, you are encouraged to submit your request so that the ELISA kits of interest be placed on the priority list. And you will be contacted when the ELISA kit is available.
E-mail Your Service Request to: Service@sinobiological.com
E-mail Your Product Order to: Order@sinobiological.com
Leave Your Message On-Line: On-line message