- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human EDDM3B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human EDDM3B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
EDDM3B cDNA Clone Datasheet
EDDM3B cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_022360.4|
EP3B; HE3B; FAM12B; HE3-BETA; EDDM3B
EDDM3B cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens epididymal protein 3B DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
EDDM3B cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
EDDM3B cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
EDDM3B cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCATCGT CTCTAAAGAT CTGGGGCACA CTCTTGGCCC TACTTTGCAT CCTATGCACA 61 CTGCTTGTAC AGAGCAAAGA AGTTTCTTGG AGAGAATTCA TGAAACAGCA CTACTTAAGT 121 CCAAGTCGAG AATTCAGAGA GTACAAATGT GATGTCCTCA TGAGAGAAAA TGAAGCTCTG 181 AAAGACAAGA GCTCTCACAT GTTTATCTAT ATCTCATGGT ACAAAATCGA GCATATATGC 241 ACTAGTGACA ACTGGATGGA TCGCTTCCGA AATGCATATG TATGGGTCCA GAATCCTCTC 301 AAAGTACTCA AGTGTCACCA GGAGAATTCC AAAAATAGCT ACACAGAGAG CAGGAGCTTC 361 AACTACATTG AATTCCATTG TAGCATGGAC GGGTATGTTG ATAGCATAGA AGACCTAAAG 421 ATGGTAGAAC CTATCGGCAA CTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.