- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human EDARADD Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human EDARADD Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
EDARADD cDNA Clone Datasheet
EDARADD cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC128082|
|Gene Synonym:|| |
ED3, EDA3, ECTD11A, ECTD11B
EDARADD cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens EDAR-associated death domain DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector |
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.|
EDARADD cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
EDARADD cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
EDARADD cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGCCTCA GGACGACTAA ACAGATAGGG AGAGGCACTA AAGCTCCTGG TCACCAAGAG 61 GATCATATGG TAAAGGAACC AGTGGAAGAC ACAGACCCTA GCACTTTATC CTTTAATATG 121 TCAGACAAAT ATCCCATTCA AGATACGGAA CTCCCTAAAG CTGAAGAATG TGATACAATT 181 ACTTTGAACT GCCCACGAAA TTCAGATATG AAAAATCAGG GAGAAGAAAA TGGCTTTCCA 241 GATAGCACTG GAGATCCTCT TCCAGAGATC AGCAAGGACA ACTCCTGCAA AGAAAACTGT 301 ACTTGTTCCT CCTGCTTGCT CCGGGCCCCC ACCATAAGTG ACTTGCTCAA TGATCAGGAC 361 TTACTAGATG TGATCAGGAT AAAGCTGGAT CCGTGTCACC CAACGGTGAA AAACTGGAGG 421 AATTTTGCAA GCAAATGGGG GATGTCCTAT GACGAATTGT GCTTCCTGGA GCAGAGGCCA 481 CAGAGCCCCA CCTTGGAGTT CTTGCTCCGG AACAGTCAGA GGACGGTGGG CCAGCTGATG 541 GAGCTCTGCA GGCTCTACCA CAGGGCCGAC GTGGAGAAGG TTCTGCGCAG GTGGGTGGAC 601 GAGGAGTGGC CCAAGCGGGA GCGTGGAGAC CCCTCCAGGC ACTTCTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.