Human DMKN Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
DMKN cDNA Clone Datasheet
DMKN cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC011886|
UNQ729; ZD52F10; DMKN
DMKN cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens dermokine DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
DMKN cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
DMKN cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
DMKN cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGTTTAACT TTGACACTTT CTGGAAGAAT TTTAAATCCA AGCTGGGTTT CATCAACTGG 61 GATGCCATAA ACAAGAACCA GGTCCCGCCC CCCAGCACCC GAGCCCTCCT CTACTTCAGC 121 CGACTCTGGG AGGATTTCAA ACAGAACACT CCTTTCCTCA ACTGGAAAGC AATTATTGAG 181 GGTGCGGACG CGTCATCACT GCAGAAACGT GCAGGCAGAG CCGATCAGCC GGGTGCAGGA 241 TGGCAGGAGG TGGCAGCTGT AACTTCCAAG AACTACAATT ACAACCAGCA TGCGTATCCC 301 ACTGCCTATG GTGGGAAGTA CTCAGTCAAG ACCCCTGCAA AGGGGGGAGT CTCACCTTCT 361 TCCTCGGCTT CCCGGGTGCA ACCTGGCCTG CTGCAGTGGG TGAAGTTTTG GTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.