- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human DEFA1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
DEFA1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
DEFA1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_004084.3|
HP1; MRS; DEF1; HP-1; DEFA2; HNP-1; DEFA1B; DEFA1
DEFA1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens defensin, alpha 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
DEFA1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
DEFA1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
DEFA1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGGACCC TCGCCATCCT TGCTGCCATT CTCCTGGTGG CCCTGCAGGC CCAGGCTGAG 61 CCACTCCAGG CAAGAGCTGA TGAGGTTGCT GCAGCCCCGG AGCAGATTGC AGCGGACATC 121 CCAGAAGTGG TTGTTTCCCT TGCATGGGAC GAAAGCTTGG CTCCAAAGCA TCCAGGCTCA 181 AGGAAAAACA TGGCCTGCTA TTGCAGAATA CCAGCGTGCA TTGCAGGAGA ACGTCGCTAT 241 GGAACCTGCA TCTACCAGGG AAGACTCTGG GCATTCTGCT GCTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.