- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CystatinC / CST3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human CystatinC / CST3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_000099.2
cDNA Size: 441
Synonym: ARMD11; MGC117328; CST3
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens cystatin C DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 73G/A resulting in the amino acid Ala substitution by Thr.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGGCCGGGC CCCTGCGCGC CCCGCTGCTC CTGCTGGCCA TCCTGGCCGT GGCCCTGGCC 61 GTGAGCCCCG CGACCGGCTC CAGTCCCGGC AAGCCGCCGC GCCTGGTGGG AGGCCCCATG 121 GACGCCAGCG TGGAGGAGGA GGGTGTGCGG CGTGCACTGG ACTTTGCCGT CGGCGAGTAC 181 AACAAAGCCA GCAACGACAT GTACCACAGC CGCGCGCTGC AGGTGGTGCG CGCCCGCAAG 241 CAGATCGTAG CTGGGGTGAA CTACTTCTTG GACGTGGAGC TGGGCCGAAC CACGTGTACC 301 AAGACCCAGC CCAACTTGGA CAACTGCCCC TTCCATGACC AGCCACATCT GAAAAGGAAA 361 GCATTCTGCT CTTTCCAGAT CTACGCTGTG CCTTGGCAGG GCACAATGAC CTTGTCGAAA 421 TCCACCTGTC AGGACGCCTA G
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.