- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human Complement component 3 / C3 partial cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Human Complement component 3 / C3 partial cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Complement component 3/C3 partical cDNA Clone Datasheet
Complement component 3/C3 partical cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_000064.2|
ASP; AHUS5; ARMD9; CPAMD1
Complement component 3/C3 partical cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens complement component 3 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Human C3 partical cDNA Clone Sequence (Ser672-Arg748).|
Complement component 3/C3 partical cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
Complement component 3/C3 partical cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
Complement component 3/C3 partical cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 TCCGTGCAGC TCACGGAGAA GCGAATGGAC AAAGTCGGCA AGTACCCCAA GGAGCTGCGC 61 AAGTGCTGCG AGGACGGCAT GCGGGAGAAC CCCATGAGGT TCTCGTGCCA GCGCCGGACC 121 CGTTTCATCT CCCTGGGCGA GGCGTGCAAG AAGGTCTTCC TGGACTGCTG CAACTACATC 181 ACAGAGCTGC GGCGGCAGCA CGCGCGGGCC AGCCACCTGG GCCTGGCCAG GAGTAACCTG 241 GATGAGGACA TCATTGCAGA AGAGAAC
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.