Human CXORF61 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CXORF61 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CXORF61 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001017978.2|
CT83; KKLC1; KK-LC-1; RP3-452H17.2;CXorf61
CXORF61 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens chromosome X open reading frame 61 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CXORF61 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CXORF61 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CXORF61 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAACTTCT ATTTACTCCT AGCGAGCAGC ATTCTGTGTG CCTTGATTGT CTTCTGGAAA 61 TATCGCCGCT TTCAGAGAAA CACTGGCGAA ATGTCATCAA ATTCAACTGC TCTTGCACTA 121 GTGAGACCCT CTTCTTCTGG GTTAATTAAC AGCAATACAG ACAACAATCT TGCAGTCTAC 181 GACCTCTCTC GGGATATTTT AAATAATTTC CCACACTCAA TAGCCAGGCA GAAGCGAATA 241 TTGGTAAACC TCAGTATGGT GGAAAACAAG CTGGTTGAAC TGGAACATAC TCTACTTAGC 301 AAGGGTTTCA GAGGTGCATC ACCTCACCGG AAATCCACCT AA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.