- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Cynomolgus monkey CXCL9 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey CXCL9 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CXCL9 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CXCL9 cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
CXCL9 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with XM_001091286.2 [ Macaca mulatta (Rhesus monkey) ] sequence.
Please check the sequence information before order.
CXCL9 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CXCL9 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CXCL9 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAAGAAAA GTGGTGTTCT TTTCCTCTTG GGCATCATCT TCCTGGTTCT GATTGGAGTG 61 CAAGGAACCC CAGTAATGAG GAAGGGTCGC TGTTCTTGTA TCAACACCAA CCAAGGGACT 121 ATCCACCTAC AATCCTTGAA AGACCTTAAA CAATTTGCTC CAAACCTTTC CTGCGAGAAA 181 ACTGAAATCA TTGCTACGCT GAAGAATGGA GATCAAACAT GTCTAAACCC AGATTCAGCA 241 GATGTGAAGG AATTGATTAA AAAGTGGGAA AAACAGGTCA GCCAAAAGAA AAAGCAAAAG 301 AATGGGAAAA AACATCAAAA AAAGAAAGTT CTGAAAGTTA GAAAATCTCA ACGTCCTCAA 361 CAAAAGAAGA CTACATAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.