- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human CXCL9 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_002416.1
cDNA Size: 378
Synonym: CMK; MIG; Humig; SCYB9; crg-10; CXCL9
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9 DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGAAGAAAA GTGGTGTTCT TTTCCTCTTG GGCATCATCT TGCTGGTTCT GATTGGAGTG 61 CAAGGAACCC CAGTAGTGAG AAAGGGTCGC TGTTCCTGCA TCAGCACCAA CCAAGGGACT 121 ATCCACCTAC AATCCTTGAA AGACCTTAAA CAATTTGCCC CAAGCCCTTC CTGCGAGAAA 181 ATTGAAATCA TTGCTACACT GAAGAATGGA GTTCAAACAT GTCTAAACCC AGATTCAGCA 241 GATGTGAAGG AACTGATTAA AAAGTGGGAG AAACAGGTCA GCCAAAAGAA AAAGCAAAAG 301 AATGGGAAAA AACATCAAAA AAAGAAAGTT CTGAAAGTTC GAAAATCTCA ACGTTCTCGT 361 CAAAAGAAGA CTACATAA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.