- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CXCL6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human CXCL6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_002993.3
cDNA Size: 345
Synonym: GCP2; CKA-3; GCP-2; SCYB6
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 6 (granulocyte chemotactic protein 2) DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGAGCCTCC CGTCCAGCCG CGCGGCCCGT GTCCCGGGTC CTTCGGGCTC CTTGTGCGCG 61 CTGCTCGCGC TGCTGCTCCT GCTGACGCCG CCGGGGCCCC TCGCCAGCGC TGGTCCTGTC 121 TCTGCTGTGC TGACAGAGCT GCGTTGCACT TGTTTACGCG TTACGCTGAG AGTAAACCCC 181 AAAACGATTG GTAAACTGCA GGTGTTCCCC GCAGGCCCGC AGTGCTCCAA GGTGGAAGTG 241 GTAGCCTCCC TGAAGAACGG GAAGCAAGTT TGTCTGGACC CGGAAGCCCC TTTTCTAAAG 301 AAAGTCATCC AGAAAATTTT GGACAGTGGA AACAAGAAAA ACTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.