- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human CXCL3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human CXCL3 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CXCL3 cDNA Clone Datasheet
CXCL3 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC016308|
GRO3; GROg; MIP2B; SCYB3; MIP-2b; CINC-2b;CXCL3
CXCL3 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 3 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CXCL3 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CXCL3 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CXCL3 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCCCACG CCACGCTCTC CGCCGCCCCC AGCAATCCCC GGCTCCTGCG GGTGGCGCTG 61 CTGCTCCTGC TCCTGGTGGC CGCCAGCCGG CGCGCAGCAG GAGCGTCCGT GGTCACTGAA 121 CTGCGCTGCC AGTGCTTGCA GACACTGCAG GGAATTCACC TCAAGAACAT CCAAAGTGTG 181 AATGTAAGGT CCCCCGGACC CCACTGCGCC CAAACCGAAG TCATAGCCAC ACTCAAGAAT 241 GGGAAGAAAG CTTGTCTCAA CCCCGCATCC CCCATGGTTC AGAAAATCAT CGAAAAGATA 301 CTGAACAAGG GGAGCACCAA CTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.