>Cynomolgus monkey CLEC5A Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey CLEC5A Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Datasheet
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Product Information
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) C-type lectin domain family 5, member A DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 333 A/G not causing the amino acid variation.
Please check the sequence information before order.
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAACCGGC ACTTGATCAT CTCTGGGCTT ATTGTGGTGG TGCTTAAAGT TGTCGGAATG 61 ACTTTCTTTC TACTTTATTT TCCACAGATT TTTAACAAAA GTAACGATGG TTTCACCACC 121 ACCAGGAGCT ATGGAACAGA CTCACAGATT TTTGGGAGCA GTTCCCCAAG TCCTAATGGC 181 TTCATTCCCA CAAGGAGCTA TGGAACAGTC TGCCCCGAAG ACTGGGAATT TTATCAAGAA 241 AGATGTTTTC TCTTACCTAC TTCTGAATCA TCTTGGAATG AAAGCAGGGA CTTTTGCAAA 301 AGAAAAGGAT CCACATTGGC AATTGTCAAC ACGCCAGAGA AACTGAAGTT TCTTCAGGAC 361 ATAGCTGATA CAGAGAAGTA TTTTATTGGC TTAATTTACA ATCGTGAAGA GAAAAGGTGG 421 CGTTGGATCA ACAACTCTGT GTTCAATGGC AATGTTACCA ATCAGAATCA GAATTTCAAC 481 TGCGCGACCA TTGGCCTAAC AAAGACATTT GATGCTGCAT CATGTGACAT CCGCTACCGC 541 AGGATCTGTG AGAAGAATGC CAGATGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.