Rat CLEC5A Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Datasheet
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_001109377.1|
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus C-type lectin domain family 5, member A DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
CLEC5A cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAACTGGC ACATGACCAT CTCAGCTCTT ATCGTAGTAG TGATCAAAGT TGTTGGAATG 61 ACCTTTTTTC TGCTGTACTT CCCACAGGTT TTTGGCAAAA GTAGTGATGG CTTCATCCCC 121 ACGGAGAGCT ACGGAACCAC TAATGTGCAG AATGTCTCAC AGATTTTTGG AAGAAGTGAT 181 GAAAGCTTCG TTCCCACAAG GAGCTCTGGA ACAGCCTGTC CCAACAACTG GGATTTTCAC 241 CAAGGAAGAT GTTTTTTCTT CTCTACCTCT GAATCACCTT GGAAAAACAG CAGGGACTAT 301 TGTGCAACAA AAGGATCCAC ACTGGCAATT GTCGACACTC CAAAGAAACT GAAGTTTCTT 361 CAGGACAGAG CTGGGGCTGA GAATTACTTT ATTGGTTTGA TACGTCAGCC TGGAGAGAAG 421 AAATGGCGCT GGGTCAACAA CTCTGTGTTC AAGGGCAATG TTACCAATCA GGAGCAGAAC 481 TTCAACTGCG TCACTATAGG TCTGACAATG ACATTTGATG CTGCATCGTG TGACATCAGC 541 TATCGCTGGA TCTGTGAGAC CACTCCCAAA TGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.